Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

I just wondering how peaceful my life is if i never know boys that completely ruin my feeling,my heart,my brain,my dignity..but then i realize Allah is the best planner for me..He choose me and create my path for my life journey like this..yeah i have once lost my love..the first love that i really2 feel and the feeling totally diffrent than any kind of man although at that moment i was in relationship with 'this guy'..because of trust i stopped thinking all of the feeling even at that moment i was crying over my friend..Allah just let us to know each other and be friend and  i'm happy for that..now he already marry..May Allah bless you..and some guy also has ruin my faith and love..i am really an unlucky girl..i've being lied,being treat like a bitch..but i'm still strong until now..what can i say is Allah has fit me with my future husband and my imam..i will wait for marriage partner somewhere in this world.. 😭

No comments:

Post a Comment